1- NAME & LOCATION- Jeffrey Alan Masi reside in st.petersburg Florida but my heart is in NYC
2- WHO DOES IT RIGHT- SHR CLAN
3- WHAT MAKES A GOOD IMAGE- the idea behind it or the loudness of the image
4- FAVORITE CAMERA- I only have one hammy-down and it’s the best. I have left it in my car through the summer heat as well as spilled hair wax in it so it warps all the photos or leaves little discrete markings on them, it’s amazing. Olympus stylus epic from Tanya Campbell
5- WHAT INSPIRES YOU- things or people that stay consistently true regardless of fame or fear of failure. Doing it because of love.
6- FAVORITE BAND- I don’t know music I don’t have patience to care about a certain band or artist unfortunately. I listen to whatever my friends play or just anything but when I find something I love I play it over and over everyday until I hate it. Listen to Floral Shoppe album from Vektroid though, that’s pretty. I’ve listened to it probably 60 times so far and haven’t hated it yet so far that’s a record.
7- FAV COLOR- Floral
8- WHAT YOU WANNA DO NEXT YEAR- move to New York City and if I don’t the world can fucking end
9- SCARIEST PHOTO YOU’VE TAKEN- probably the homeless in NYC at night in alleyways by myself :-)
10- THANKS ; SHOUT OUTS- Just know that I love and am so lucky to have met every single one of you in my life right now . SHR FOREVER FASK8FUCKS HERE AND NOW
2.FAVORITE MEDIUMS. Music & film probably. It’s really hard to pick
3.WHO DOES IT RIGHT? Uzi.. MIA.. Fucktard.. aand Tyler Spangler. They’re all very very different but my biggest inspirations
4. CURRENT FAVORITE ALBUM? This is the hardest question ever. Anything by MIA or Psymun. I’ve been
getting into deM atlaS a lot lately but no specific album
5. GOALS? Be a tour documenter.. filmer / photo taker / audio recorder. I wanna have a
go at music. & just make money off of turning the dumb weird ideas in my head to reality - and use that money to turn even weirder, bigger ideas to reality
6. WHAT MAKES A GOOD PHOTO?Subject matter 100%. The best photos i’ve taken, in my opinion, are from
random spontaneous moments in my life that I just happened to capture. From my adventures or just my friends being dumb haha. There’s always a story behind the photo, always
7. DIGI VS. FILM. Film allllll the way. It gets expensive, but it’s totally worth it. There’s a whole different feel to the photo
8. FAVORITE WEBSITE. Soundcloud and Tumblr. I’m on apps more than I am websites for some reason.
9. HOW IMPORTANT IS TRAVELING?It really depends on the person. If you’re the kind of person to throw
yourself into strange situations for fun and photo ops, then yes totally travel. The right person can always find inspiration in white walls though.
10. THANKS OR SHOUT OUTS? WHERE CAN PEOPLE SEE MORE OF YOUR WORK?hanks to anyone who reblogs/retweets my art on social media, I appreciate every single person. My work can be found on instagram/twitter under @juliaupdegraff or on tumblr under shastafuckingblue.tumblr.com